Monday, February 9

Could This Be My Real Job Please?

Oct 30 2008 2:00 pm: I'm stopping for a quick lunch at Balducci's with friends and make absolute sure I can see my car from where we eat. Why? Oh, there's about $100,000 worth of clothes hanging out in my car, ranging from YSL to Ermenegildo Zegna to Dolce and Gabbana. No big deal. Earlier in the day I had pulled cloths with stylist Lana Orloff for the next day's Washington Life Magazine fashion editorial photo shoot.

The shoot took place in the attic space of a floral arrangement shop, which, oddly enough, was squeezed amongst the classic townhouses of capitol hill. The space was roomy, large enough to hang a massive white back drop for the first shoot. The building's rustic interior brick walls are featured in the second menswear shoot. The day went by quickly and is a blur of Christian Louboutin, Herve Leger (see left) and cloths pins. All in all, I just wish I could play with mixing and matching exquisitely beautiful cloths all the time. Is this what it feels like to be Whitney Port? Ho hum.




1 comment:

Angela said...

too cool! i have been to a few shoots and it was tiring at the end of the day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails