Tuesday, August 12

AdoreVintage.com


I have no idea how I stumbled across this Web site, I was probably surfing fashion sites when I should have been doing something more productive like…I don’t know…sleeping? (Yes, sometimes my greatest online finds are at 3 o’clock a.m.) Anyways, I’m pretty sure the site hasn’t been updated since 2007, but it’s look book is chock full of inspirational outfits a la Twiggy, Kate Moss, Mischa Barton, Jane Birkin, Edie Sedgwick, models backstage and many more. So get your fingers moving and satisfy your Tuesday morning craving for fashion icon inspiration, both past and present.

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fab collage!!

FASHION CHALET said...

You are now, officially, in my Weeklies! ;) Add me?

I love your blog. And thanks for the comments. Looking ever so forward to my feature. *does a little happy dance* <3

FASHION CHALET said...

Forgot to mention, you can use the photos I sent, or take your pick from my
blog.

Thanks again!!! :)

Marian said...

what a fab collage! also love the site,Thanks for sharing Dahling!
muah!
marian.

FASHION CHALET said...

Your comment made me smile, about making f21 pieces look sophisticated. What a grand compliment! ♥ Thank you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails